Best Western Premier Toronto Airport Carlingview Hotel
|135 Carlingview Drive, Toronto, ON CA|
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
EPS Location 1 and 2
With a stay at Best Western Premier Toronto Airport Carlingview Hotel in Toronto (Etobicoke), you'll be a 3-minute drive from Toronto Congress Centre and 6 minutes from The International Centre. This hotel is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from York University and 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Yorkdale Shopping Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
EPS Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, The Flight path, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
EPS Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free airport transportation
- Free wired Internet
- In-room accessibility
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Toronto Congress Centre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Centennial Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The International Centre - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Fantasy Fair - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Woodbine Racetrack - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Pearson Convention Centre - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Iceland Arena - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Paramount Fine Foods Centre - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Sherway Gardens - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Mississauga Grand Banquet and Convention Centre - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Lake Ontario - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Heartland Town Centre - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Dixie Outlet Mall - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Mississauga Convention Centre - 12.9 km / 8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Premier Toronto Airport Carlingview Hotel is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 18 for adults, CAD 12 and CAD 18 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 3:00 PM - Check Out: 11:00 AM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Number of Rooms: 120
Number of Floors: 5