|36 Bach Dang Thach Than Ward, Da Nang, VN|
Trip Advisor® 185 reviews
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
A stay at Novotel Danang Premier Han River places you in the heart of Da Nang, convenient to Han River Bridge and Museum of Cham Sculpture. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Han Market and Chi Lang Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 323 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and complimentary babysitting/childcare. Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the complimentary beach shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Da Nang? This hotel has 8687 square feet (807 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary during limited hours.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Airport transportation - pickup (complimentary)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare (free)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Children's pool
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 8687
- Conference space size (meters) - 807
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- In-room accessibility
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 3
- Number of floors - 37
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 323
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
Check-in time starts at 2 PM Check-out time is noon
Hotel Area Information
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Han River Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Han Market - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Chi Lang Stadium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Cham Sculpture - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
My Khe Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Linh Ung Pagoda - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Son Tra Mountain - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Marble Mountains - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Non Nuoc Beach - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Ba Na Hills Cable Car - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel Danang Premier Han River is Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi.
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: VND 253200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 2:00 PM - Check Out: 12:00 PM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Number of Rooms: 323
Number of Floors: 37