Omni Dallas Hotel
|555 S Lamar St, Dallas, TX US|
Trip Advisor® 7238 reviews
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
With a stay at Omni Dallas Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Dallas, steps from Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and Pioneer Plaza. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Dallas World Aquarium and Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1001 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 110000 square feet (10219 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 110000
- Conference space size (meters) - 10219
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- In-room accessibility
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of meeting rooms - 39
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Pets allowed
- Poolside bar
- Roll-in shower
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 1001
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 2011
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
Hotel Area Information
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pioneer Plaza - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bank of America Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Reunion Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Old Red Courthouse - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Dallas City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Dealey Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Renaissance Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Comerica Bank Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Majestic Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dallas Museum of Art - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Dallas Farmer's Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 26 km / 16.1 mi
The preferred airport for Omni Dallas Hotel is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 4:00 PM - Check Out: 11:00 AM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Number of Rooms: 1001
Number of Floors: 23