Omni Dallas Hotel
|555 S Lamar St, Dallas, TX US|
Trip Advisor® 8328 reviews
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
With a stay at Omni Dallas Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Dallas, just a 3-minute walk from Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and 8 minutes by foot from Reunion Tower. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Sixth Floor Museum and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Dallas World Aquarium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1001 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy local cuisine at Texas Spice, one of the hotel's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 110000 square feet (10219 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Assistive listening devices available
- Banquet hall
- Braille or raised signage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 110000
- Conference space size (meters) - 10219
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- In-room accessibility
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of meeting rooms - 39
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Roll-in shower
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 1001
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pioneer Plaza - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bank of America Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
John F. Kennedy Memorial - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Reunion Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Old Red Courthouse - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Dallas City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dealey Plaza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Renaissance Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
South Side Ballroom - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Victory Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Majestic Theater - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 32.1 km / 19.9 mi
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 24.2 km / 15.1 mi
The preferred airport for Omni Dallas Hotel is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 4:00 PM - Check Out: 11:00 AM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Number of Rooms: 1001
Number of Floors: 23