Fairmont Pacific Rim
|1038 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC CA|
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
With a stay at Fairmont Pacific Rim, you'll be centrally located in Vancouver, within a 5-minute drive of Vancouver Convention Centre and Canada Place. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Robson Street and 1 mi (1.5 km) from Queen Elizabeth Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 367 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at The Lobby Lounge, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has 15,000 square feet (1 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 15,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- In-room accessibility
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 22
- Number of restaurants - 2
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Pets allowed
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Roll-in shower
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 367
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built - 2010
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM Check-out time is noon
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waterfront Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Vancouver Convention Centre - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Olympic Cauldron - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Canada Place - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
United States Consulate - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Harbour Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Robson Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pacific Centre Shopping Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Vancouver Art Gallery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Robson Square - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Vancouver Playhouse - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Orpheum Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
St. Paul's Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base) - 65.3 km / 40.6 mi
The preferred airport for Fairmont Pacific Rim is Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 20 and CAD 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.25 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15.62 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.25 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 14.25 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 55.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 55.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 3:00 PM - Check Out: 12:00 PM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Number of Rooms: 367
Number of Floors: 22