Pelican Cove Resort & Marina
|84457 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL US|
Trip Advisor® 725 reviews
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
When you stay at Pelican Cove Resort & Marina in Islamorada, you'll be on the waterfront and convenient to Theater of the Sea and Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park. This beach hotel is within the region of History of Diving Museum and Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool. This Art Deco hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's beachfront restaurant, which features a pool view. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, an elevator (lift), and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Beach sun loungers
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free self parking
- Gift shops or newsstand
- In-room accessibility
- Marina on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Number of floors - 3
- On private beach
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Poolside bar
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built - 1987
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
Hotel Driving Directions
The preferred airport for Pelican Cove Resort is Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 100.2 km / 62.3 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Theater of the Sea - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
History of Diving Museum - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Founders Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Islamorada County Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Matecumbe United Methodist Church - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Hurricane Monument - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Bud n' Mary's Dive Center - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
AKA Dive Charter - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Harry Harris Park - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Pigeon Key - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Anne's Beach - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Florida Keys Wild Bird Rehabilitation Center - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Bluefin Rock Harbor Marina - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
The preferred airport for Pelican Cove Resort & Marina is Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 124.1 km / 77.1 mi
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD Included in Resort Fee per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD Included in daily resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD Included in daily resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD Included in daily resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per night
- Breakage deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: USD 200.00 per stay (for stays between 01 03 - 30 04)
- Resort fee: USD 33.75 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 4:00 PM - Check Out: 11:00 AM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Number of Rooms: 63
Number of Floors: 3