Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle
|1000 1st Ave, Seattle, WA US|
Trip Advisor® 3193 reviews
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
A stay at Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle places you in the heart of Seattle, within a 10-minute walk of Pike Place Market and Seattle Great Wheel. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Columbia Center and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from CenturyLink Field.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy seafood at All Water Seafood, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Seattle? This hotel has 9100 square feet (845 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Computer station
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 9100
- Conference space size (meters) - 845
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free wired Internet
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- In-room accessibility
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms - 13
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Pets allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 2006
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
Hotel Driving Directions
The preferred airport for Hotel 1000 is Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Seattle Waterfront - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Seattle Art Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Seattle Public Library - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Benaroya Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Pioneer Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Smith Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Seattle Great Wheel - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Gum Wall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pike Place Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Columbia Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
5th Avenue Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Waterfront Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Original Starbucks - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Town Hall Seattle - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Moore Theater - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union) - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field) - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Renton, WA (RNT-Renton Municipal) - 19.2 km / 12 mi
Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor) - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
The preferred airport for Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle is Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 4:00 PM - Check Out: 11:00 AM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Number of Rooms: 120
Number of Floors: 14