|1101 Horseshoe Valley Road, Oro-Medonte, ON CA|
Trip Advisor® 1250 reviews
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
With a stay at Horseshoe Resort in Oro-Medonte, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Horseshoe Valley and Mount St. Louis Moonstone. This beach resort is 14.4 mi (23.3 km) from Georgian College and 16.1 mi (26 km) from Snow Valley Ski Resort.
Make yourself at home in one of the 102 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. When the sun is out, a round of golf or a day at the private beach are two great options for taking advantage of the fine weather. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and ski storage.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Arcade/game room
- Banquet hall
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free pool cabanas
- Free self parking
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Golf cart
- Golf clubs (equipment)
- Golf course on site
- Golf lessons with a pro
- In-room accessibility
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of restaurants - 2
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pets allowed
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Roll-in shower
- Shared microwave
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Wedding services
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
Hotel Driving Directions
The preferred airport for Horseshoe Resort is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 96.6 km / 60 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Horseshoe Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Copeland Forest - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Settlers' Ghost Golf Club - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Hardwood Ski and Bike - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Mount St. Louis Moonstone - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Elmvale Jungle Zoo - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Barrie Community Sports Complex - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Simcoe County Museum - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Heritage Hills Golf Club - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Bass Lake Provincial Park - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Royal Victoria Hospital - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Barrie Speedway - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Eastview Arena - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Scout Valley - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Georgian Mall - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
The preferred airport for Horseshoe Resort is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 113 km / 70.2 mi
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 1 for adults and CAD 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 4:00 PM - Check Out: 11:00 AM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Number of Rooms: 102
Number of Floors: 3