Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C.
|1330 Maryland Ave, SW, Washington, DC US|
Trip Advisor® 2211 reviews
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
A stay at Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. places you in the heart of Washington, within a 10-minute walk of L'Enfant Plaza and United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Smithsonian Castle and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Jefferson Memorial.
Make yourself at home in one of the 373 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 37-inch LED televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy international cuisine at Muze, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including conference space.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Electric car charging station
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- In-room accessibility
- Indoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 9
- Pets allowed
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 373
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 2004
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3 PM Check-out time is noon
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
L'Enfant Plaza - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Smithsonian Castle - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Smithsonian Institution - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Jefferson Memorial - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Washington Monument - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of the Bible - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
National Museum of American History - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Mall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum of Natural History - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum of African American History and Culture - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum of the American Indian - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
National World War II Memorial - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
National Archives - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 46.3 km / 28.8 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. is Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per day plus USD 100.00 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 10 June 2019 to 19 June 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
- Swimming pool
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 3:00 PM - Check Out: 12:00 PM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Number of Rooms: 373
Number of Floors: 9