Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa
|1610 Lake Las Vegas Pkwy, Henderson, NV US|
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
When you stay at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa in Henderson, you'll be on a lake, within a 15-minute drive of Clark County Museum and Lake Mead National Recreation Area. This 4-star resort is 10 mi (16.2 km) from Ethel M Botanical Cactus Gardens and 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Ethel M Chocolates Factory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 349 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. When the sun is out, a round of golf or a day at the private beach are two great options for taking advantage of the fine weather. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite at Firenze Lounge, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Henderson? This resort has facilities measuring 89126 square feet (8280 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Banquet hall
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Breakfast service
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 89126
- Conference space size (meters) - 8280
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free WiFi
- Free grocery shopping service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Free wired Internet
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Hair salon
- In-room accessibility
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of restaurants - 2
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Pets allowed
- Picnic area
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Poolside bar
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 349
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 2002
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3 PM Check-out time is noon
Hotel Driving Directions
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton Lake Las Vegas is Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0. 1 mile and kilometre.
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Las Vegas - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Reflection Bay Golf Club - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Chimera Golf Club - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Lake Mead National Recreation Area - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve - 10.5 km / 6.6 mi
Cowabunga Bay Water Park - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Henderson Convention Center - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Henderson Events Plaza and Amphitheatre - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Sam Boyd Stadium - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Boulder Strip - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Galleria at Sunset - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Black Mountain Golf and Country Club - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Clark County Wetlands Park - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Clark County Museum - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
College of Southern Nevada - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi
Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas) - 36.8 km / 22.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa is Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from November to December.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 5:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 35.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 29 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Nearby fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 3:00 PM - Check Out: 12:00 PM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Number of Rooms: 349
Number of Floors: 8