Old Mill Toronto
|9 Old Mill Road, Toronto, ON CA|
Trip Advisor® 1029 reviews
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
With a stay at Old Mill Toronto in Toronto (Etobicoke), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of High Park and Queen Street. This 4-star hotel is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Royal Ontario Museum and 5.6 mi (9 km) from Casa Loma.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 57 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor tennis court, a 24-hour fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this Tudor hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, The Old Mill Restaurant, for lunch, dinner, or brunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1858 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café - 1
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Outdoor tennis court
- Picnic area
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Reception hall
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 2001
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is noon
Hotel Driving Directions
The closest major airports to Old Mill Inn & Spa, an Ontario's Finest Inn are:
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
The preferred airport for Old Mill Inn & Spa, an Ontario's Finest Inn is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bloor West Village - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
High Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Queen Street - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Lake Ontario - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Medieval Times - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
BMO Field - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Ricoh Coliseum - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Molson Canadian Amphitheatre - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Bata Shoe Museum - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Exhibition Place - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Royal Conservatory of Music - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Ontario Place - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
TD Echo Beach - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Royal Ontario Museum - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Enercare Centre - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 14.2 km / 8.9 mi
The preferred airport for Old Mill Toronto is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5.00 and CAD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 12 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 12 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 4:00 PM - Check Out: 12:00 PM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Number of Rooms: 57
Number of Floors: 6