Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth
|900 Boulevard Rene Levesque West, Montreal, QC CA|
Trip Advisor® 324 reviews
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
With a stay at Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Place Ville-Marie and minutes from Place Bonaventure. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph's Oratory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 950 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a 24-hour health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has 84841 square feet (7882 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour health club
- Accessible bathroom
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 84841
- Conference space size (meters) - 7882
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- In-room accessibility
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms - 37
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 21
- Pets allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 950
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built - 1958
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is noon
Hotel Driving Directions
The preferred airport for Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth is Montreal, PQ (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Place Ville-Marie - 0.1 km / 0 mi
Eaton Centre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Place Bonaventure - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Patrick's Basilica - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. James United Church - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bell Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Victoria Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
McCord Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
World Trade Center Montreal - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
McGill University - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Imperial Cinema - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Palais des congres de Montreal - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Redpath Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
The preferred airport for Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth is Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 16.04 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 16.04 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 16.04 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 4:00 PM - Check Out: 12:00 PM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Number of Rooms: 950
Number of Floors: 21