Hotel Omni Mont-Royal
|1050 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, QC CA|
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Located in Montreal (Ville-Marie), Hotel Omni Mont-Royal is a 4-minute walk from McCord Museum and 6 minutes by foot from Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from McGill University and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Eaton Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 299 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has facilities measuring 23000 square feet (2137 square meters), including conference space.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Banquet hall
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 23000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2137
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 31
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pets allowed
- Reception hall
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 299
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3 PM Check-out time is noon
Hotel Driving Directions
The preferred airport for The Omni Mont-Royal Hotel is Montreal, PQ (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Underground City - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Les Cours Mont-Royal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
McCord Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Redpath Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Montreal Museum of Fine Arts - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
McGill University - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Eaton Centre - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Mount Royal Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Cathedral-Basilica of Mary Queen of the World - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place Ville-Marie - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Victoria Hospital - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Phillips Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Cinema - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Omni Mont-Royal is Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 33.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 10 October to 15 May:
- Swimming pool
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 3:00 PM - Check Out: 12:00 PM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Number of Rooms: 299
Number of Floors: 31