Park MGM Las Vegas
|3770 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV US|
Trip Advisor® 18980 reviews
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Park MGM Las Vegas is centrally located in Las Vegas, a 2-minute walk from Park Theater and 11 minutes by foot from T-Mobile Arena. This 4-star resort is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens and 4.4 mi (7.2 km) from Las Vegas Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2605 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Before a night out at the casino, the 3 outdoor swimming pools are a perfect way to relax and recharge. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at Primrose, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Las Vegas? This resort has 28,000 square feet (3 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Banquet hall
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 28,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- In-room accessibility
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms - 15
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Number of floors - 32
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Pets allowed
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Roll-in shower
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 2605
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 1996
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Park Theater - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
MGM Grand Casino - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Miracle Mile Shops - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
T-Mobile Arena - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
High Roller - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mirage Casino - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Orleans Arena - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Fashion Show Mall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Thomas and Mack Center - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
University of Nevada-Las Vegas - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas) - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
The preferred airport for Park MGM Las Vegas is Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 41.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 3:00 PM - Check Out: 11:00 AM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Number of Rooms: 2605
Number of Floors: 32