Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
|3770 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV US|
Trip Advisor® 16944 reviews
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
A stay at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino places you in the heart of Las Vegas, steps from Park Theater and close to T-Mobile Arena. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens and Las Vegas Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Try your luck at the casino and enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 4 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Las Vegas? This resort has 28,000 square feet (3 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 28,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- In-room accessibility
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms - 15
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Number of floors - 32
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Outdoor pool
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Roll-in shower
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built - 1996
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Miracle Mile Shops - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
T-Mobile Arena - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
High Roller - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Fashion Show Mall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Orleans Arena - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Thomas and Mack Center - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
University of Nevada-Las Vegas - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Town Square Las Vegas - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Clark County Library - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Las Vegas Convention Center - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Las Vegas Strip - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Boulevard Mall - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Las Vegas Country Club - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Arts Factory - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas) - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
The preferred airport for Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD Included in the resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD Included in the resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 3:00 PM - Check Out: 11:00 AM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Number of Rooms: 1
Number of Floors: 32