The Kahala Hotel & Resort
|5000 Kahala Ave, Honolulu, HI US|
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
With a stay at The Kahala Hotel & Resort in Honolulu (Kahala), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Diamond Head and Kahala Beach. This 5-star resort is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Ala Moana Center and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Waiʻalae Beach Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 338 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Arancino at the Kahala, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Honolulu? This resort has facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1208 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Banquet hall
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1208
- Direct access to private beach
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- In-room accessibility
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Outdoor pool
- Pets allowed
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Poolside bar
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 338
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3 PM Check-out time is noon
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kahala Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Wai?alae Beach Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kahala Mall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kapiolani Community College - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Kuilei Cliffs Beach Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Diamond Head - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Chaminade University of Honolulu - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Ala Wai Golf Course - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Queen Kapi?olani Regional Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Kaimana Beach - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Waikiki Shell - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi
The preferred airport for The Kahala Hotel & Resort is Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD $38.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD $185 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: USD 32 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night
- Pet fee: USD $150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 3:00 PM - Check Out: 12:00 PM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Number of Rooms: 338
Number of Floors: 10