Westmark Whitehorse Hotel & Conference Center
|201 Wood Street, Whitehorse, YT CA|
Trip Advisor® 512 reviews
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
A stay at Westmark Whitehorse Hotel & Conference Center places you in the heart of Whitehorse, steps from MacBride Museum of Yukon History and 14 minutes by foot from S.S. Klondike National Historic Site. This hotel is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre and 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from Yukon Wildlife Preserve.
Make yourself at home in one of the 181 guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and ski storage. Additional amenities at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands and a hair salon.
Satisfy your appetite at Steele Street, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Whitehorse? This hotel has facilities measuring 6997 square feet (650 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 6997
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free airport transportation
- Free self parking
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Pets allowed
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 181
- WiFi (surcharge)
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3 PM Check-out time is noon
Hotel Driving Directions
Whitehorse International Airport (YXY): Approximate driving time is 8 minutes and distance is 6 km (4 miles).
Driving directions from Whitehorse International Airport: Take Alaska Hwy to Two Mile Hill and turn left onto Wood St. Proceed to the hotel at the corner of Second and Wood.
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
MacBride Museum of Yukon History - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
S.S. Klondike National Historic Site - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Yukon Wildlife Preserve - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
Takhini Hot Pools - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Lorne Mountain Community Centre - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
The preferred airport for Westmark Whitehorse Hotel & Conference Center is Whitehorse, YT (YXY-Whitehorse Intl.) - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 4.20 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 4.20 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: CAD 20.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 3:00 PM - Check Out: 12:00 PM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Number of Rooms: 181
Number of Floors: 3