|66 East 6th Avenue, Eugene, OR US|
Trip Advisor® 1182 reviews
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Located in Eugene (Downtown Eugene), Hilton Eugene is within a 10-minute drive of Autzen Stadium and Matthew Knight Arena. This hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from University of Oregon and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from McArthur Court.
Make yourself at home in one of the 274 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Eugene? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- In-room accessibility
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms - 18
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Pets allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 274
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 1983
Pets allowed Check-out time is noon
Hotel Driving Directions
The preferred airport for Hilton Eugene And Conference Center is Eugene, OR (EUG-Mahlon Sweet Field) - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hult Center for Performing Arts - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Shelton McMurphey Johnson House - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
5th Street Market - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Saturday Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
McDonald Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Wayne L Morse United States Courthouse - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
John G. Shedd Institute for the Arts - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Northwest Christian University - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Skinner Butte Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Territorial Vineyards and Wine Company - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Alton Baker Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lane County Historical Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Owen Rose Garden - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Cuthbert Amphitheater - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Lane Events Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Eugene is Eugene, OR (EUG-Mahlon Sweet Field) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Number of Rooms: 274
Number of Floors: 12