|900 Madison St, Seattle, WA US|
Trip Advisor® 1295 reviews
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
With a stay at Hotel Sorrento in Seattle (Downtown Seattle), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Town Hall Seattle and Virginia Mason Medical Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Seattle University and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Pike Place Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy American cuisine at The Dunbar Room, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Seattle? This hotel has facilities measuring 1800 square feet (167 square meters), including a meeting room.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1800
- Conference space size (meters) - 167
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free wired Internet
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- In-room accessibility
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 7
- One meeting room
- Pets allowed
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 1909
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is noon
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Seattle Central Business District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Town Hall Seattle - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Virginia Mason Medical Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Washington State Convention Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Seattle University - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Harborview Medical Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Swedish Medical Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Seattle Public Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Columbia Center - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
5th Avenue Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Game Works - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Neumos - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Seattle Paramount Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Seattle Central Community College - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pacific Place - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union) - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field) - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Renton, WA (RNT-Renton Municipal) - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Sorrento is Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 60 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 15.95 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 4:00 PM - Check Out: 12:00 PM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Number of Rooms: 76
Number of Floors: 7