Hyatt Regency Vancouver
|655 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC CA|
Trip Advisor® 4225 reviews
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Hyatt Regency Vancouver is in the heart of Vancouver, within a 5-minute walk of Pacific Centre Shopping Mall and Vancouver Art Gallery. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from United States Consulate and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Vancouver Convention Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 644 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at Mosaic Grille, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has facilities measuring 45000 square feet (4181 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 45000
- Conference space size (meters) - 4181
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- In-room accessibility
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 34
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Pets allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 644
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM Check-out time is noon
Hotel Driving Directions
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Vancouver is Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Robson Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Granville Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Pacific Centre Shopping Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Vancouver Art Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Robson Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Waterfront Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
United States Consulate - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Orpheum Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Commodore Ballroom - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Vancouver Central Public Library - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Canada Place - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Paul's Hospital - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Harbour Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Vancouver Convention Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base) - 64.6 km / 40.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Vancouver is Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 33 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40.66 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50.82 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 100 per week
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 4:00 PM - Check Out: 12:00 PM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Number of Rooms: 644
Number of Floors: 34