San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront
|1800 Old Bayshore Hwy, Burlingame, CA US|
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. OneTravelSource.com, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
When you stay at San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront in Burlingame, you'll be near the bay, within a 15-minute drive of Cow Palace and San Mateo County Event Center. This 4-star hotel is 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from San Francisco State University and 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Oracle Park.
Stay in one of 688 guestrooms featuring Smart televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Partially open bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy American cuisine at Hangar Steak, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Burlingame? This hotel has facilities measuring 27477 square feet (2553 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Banquet hall
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 27477
- Conference space size (meters) - 2553
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Electric car charging station
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- In-room accessibility
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of meeting rooms - 26
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Pets allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 688
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 1985
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
Hotel Driving Directions
The preferred airport for Marriott San Francisco Airport is San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 2 km / 1.3 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Hotel Area Information
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bayfront Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Millbrae Square Shopping Center - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Burlingame Museum of PEZ Memorabilia - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Coyote Point Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Artichoke Joe's Casino - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The Shops at Tanforan - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
South San Francisco Convention Center - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Poplar Creek Golf Course - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Crystal Springs Golf Course - 11.3 km / 7 mi
San Mateo County Event Center - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Bay Meadows Park - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Los Prados Park - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Serramonte Center - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Hillsdale Shopping Center - 14.2 km / 8.9 mi
Leo J. Ryan Park - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
San Carlos, CA (SQL) - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Palo Alto, CA (PAO-Santa Clara County) - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Hayward, CA (HWD-Hayward Executive) - 33 km / 20.5 mi
Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 47.4 km / 29.4 mi
The preferred airport for San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront is San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.).
Hotel Room Information
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 26 and USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 17.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hotel Check In/Check Out Policy
Check In: 4:00 PM - Check Out: 11:00 AM
Hotel Check In Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Number of Rooms: 688
Number of Floors: 11